Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Found It!!

I have seen this particular pattern posted in forums before, but it was as a scanned copy of an old project sheet that was no longer available. It was designed by Lily Sugar & Cream, and distributed by Michaels.. I have strained my eyes till they felt like they were crossed trying to read it with a magnifying glass! The type was in gray, which already makes it more difficult for me to see, and the scan was in jpg format, so if I tried to enlarge it, it blurred even worse. I have wanted this pattern so badly. You know how that can be. We see something we like, and then because it isn't readily available, we want it even more. Guess it's only natural to want what you can't have. BUT, all is not lost! I found the pattern not on the Lily Sugar & Cream site, but on the Bernat site. I would love to post a picture, but I'm told that is not legal, SO. . . . . . . here is a link to the pattern.


If you've had this pattern forever, just don't tell me! lol

I was planning on making it as a trivet instead of a dishcloth.  I'm guessing I will need to use double threads.

Don't know when I will get around to giving it a try, but I feel more content just knowing I have the pattern.

Yes, I'm Crochet KrAzY!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is beautiful! No wonder you were looking for that one!!

    ReplyDelete