Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello again!

I was just at Walmart and picked up a copy of the new crochet magazine, Crochet 1-2-3. I was impressed first by the price, it's only $3.99!! That's about half what the others are selling for these days. To be honest, the $7.00+ that others are getting lately is  just more than I can spend. Even a subscription is a lot for the other mags. This magazine is selling subscriptions for $12.95 a year according to their ad in the mag. 
How cool is that?!! 
I'm posting a link to their web site for you here: http://www.crochet1-2-3.com/latestissue/

Beautiful color pics and printed on high quality glossy paper. (100% recycled paper) 

I especially liked the pattern for the Hearth in the Corner Afghan pattern, and also the Fall's for Shawls pattern. 
I'm going to get the yarn next week when I'm in town, and get started on the shawl.

  I would highly recommend you pick up your own copy when you are near a Walmart. Oh, I keep saying the "W" word because they are the only ones that carry it right now. Crocheter's every where will be scooping them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment