Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hey Everyone!

So what have you all been up to lately? I've got 3 projects that I've just finished to post here for you to see. I'm starting something new this evening. Yippee! Always exciting to start something new, and there's so much I want to do that it's hard to choose what to do next!! lol

 I got a new pattern book, and this is first project I've completed from it. It's made with Caron Simply Soft, and I used 2 strands. This is a blend of two colors, Pagoda and Harlequin. It measures about 74" long and I think it was 8" wide. 

This is one of my favorite patterns of all. The scarf is called Blossomy, and can be purchased on Ravelry for only $1.99! Here's a link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/blossomy
This is also made with Caron Simply Soft. I guess it's obvious that is about my favorite yarn to use. :-)
It's called Country, and is a shade of Navy. 




This is a smurf hat I made for my daughter-in-law's little nephew to wear for Halloween. Yep, he's gonna be a Smurf! He's just a little guy. His Mama asked me to make it for him, and I was happy to get to do it. It's a free pattern I found on Ravelry. Here's a link:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/smurf-hat-2
There's a contest you might want to check out. It's Red Heart yarn giveaway!! I'm always happy to enter any contest for yarn!! I am posting a link so you can read all about it.



 I also would like to make you aware of a couple of the newer free patterns on Caron's website.


 Here's the link for the Free Pattern: http://www.caron.com/projects/ss_light/ss-light-triad-shawl.html

Here's link to the Free Pattern on the Naturally Caron site: http://www.caron.com/projects/ss/ss-outofthebox.html

 I'd also like to feature a pattern that can be found on The Snarled Skein site. It's a Baby Snuggle pattern. Really cute pattern. This is the picture shown at that site, and here is a link to the pattern also:

 
Please send pictures of your creations and tell your friends about my blog. I'd love to sign up a lot of new members! Until next time.....
 









 



3 comments:

  1. Just came across your Blog and love the Scarf And Baby Wrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are very beautiful! It's nice what you can do with inexpensive yarn, talent, and excellent patterns! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that smurf!! How cute.

    ReplyDelete