Thursday, July 19, 2012

Now I Can Start Something New!!

It's done! I finished the baby afghan I was working on when last I posted. I used Bernat Baby Softee yarn.The pattern is found in a Leisure Arts publication & is shown as Afghan #2. The name of the book is; Absolutely Gorgeous Baby Afghans Book 4.The white one is the pattern I used for this project. I have removed the photos that appeared here earlier since I have been advised that it was copyright infringement. I thought it would help if you could see what the book looked like. Oops!



Here's a picture of the finished project.


I have used this pattern before, and was pleased with the way it turned out. But, I like this one even better. I like my color choices better this time, and I changed the border a bit.I added the shells around the last row.

Happy hooking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment